In this lesson, we are covering Hammer-ons, Pull-offs, and String Skipping. Backing Tracks at 15 tempos, videos at 15 tempos, a tablature and notation pdf, and a GUITAR PRO FILE INCLUDED!CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THIS LESSON.
I’m going to demonstrate string-skipping with the A minor pentatonic scale, for this exercise we are using all five patterns of the pentatonic scale in A minor. These patterns are easy to link up with all the other keys, and I think you’ll find them very useful for adding some flash into your riffs and solos.
In this downloadable exercise you’ll receive a demonstration video for the exercise that will explain and demonstrate the exercise. We also include tablature, notation, and backing tracks and play along videos at fifteen different tempos.
Here’s what you get with this exercise:
- A Printable PDF eBook for the exercise
- A Directory Containing Printable PDF Notation and Tablature for the exercise
- A Directory Containing Guitar Pro Files for the Exercise (Guitar Pro Software not included)
- A Directory Containing Demonstration Video for Each Exercise and videos at multiple tempos to practice with. (Tempos from 50-120 BPM)
- A Directory Containing MP3 Backing Track files (Tempos from 50-120 BPM)